Undo Send In Gmail
It’s one minute tech tip time- tips so good they can make you smarter in 60 seconds.
This is for anyone who’s ever sent an email only to realize, seconds later, that:
- You sent it to the wrong person
- You forgot to include the attachment
- You made an embarrassing spelling mistake
- On a second read through, it doesn’t actually say what you wanted to say!
For those of us who’ve suffered from premature senditus, Gmail offers a cure.
The “undo send” feature can save you a lot of sleepless nights.
To enable “undo send” :
- Go into Settings
- Under “Undo Send” select “Enable Undo Send” and pick your buffer period. This is the length of time Gmail will give you to change your mind and recall that email.
It’s a fantastic feature for people who send a lot of email.
Use “undo send” to give yourself a buffer zone and reduce the chance of sending the wrong thing to the wrong person.
Make everyone marvel at your flawless email sending skills.
Until next time, have fun storming the castle!
P.S. Check in every Monday and Friday for new One Minute Tech Tips!
Stay in touch with us at Dotto Tech!
Finally, Dotto Tech is a community-funded channel through our generous contributors, please visit our Patreon page and check out our perks if you want to become a Dotto Tech patron! There are some fantastic bonuses waiting there, just for you.